CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Questions


Hey everybody! In case you feel a little odd, wondering, Who is DJ Straw? Well maybe you might wanna zoom in on my background.

How were you introduced to CP?
Ya know, I think about that myself, and it brings back memories. My sister used to be obsessed with Hillary Duff. Then a magazine said something about a club. She's like, "I wanna join!!!!" So I rolled my eyes and went on with my usual day. She just searched, "Club Hillary". But she is a klutz on the keyboard and typed, "Club Pellary". I heard her talking to herself, "What? Club Penguin? Waddle around and meet new friends?" I rolled my chair to her computer and I went on myself. From there, I was hooked.
How old are you and what grade are you in?
Hmm... sorry to disappoint you, but my age shouldn't be discussed. Safety reasons. I don't wanna get stalked and scared by scary internet adults. If you know what I mean. .*(
How old is your penguin?
Haha, now that I can share! I am currently 576 days old. I think I'm old enough to be your grandma's mother. Not literally, but for my penguin. Lol! Haha....
Which famous penguins have you met?
Huh. As in famous moderators?
-Aunt Arctic
-Gary
If you mean famous, popular, video-making penguins, 
-Got Hersheys
-Birdsdaword
-Puffle Dude
-Seeweena
-Deljae
-Squivie
-Sorenseen
So, yeah! Send your questions to me! I'll be sure to answer.


0 comments: